- Online Store
- Musical Works
- YouTube Videos
- The Snowman
1. 'James Joyce Songs' (texts from 'Chamber Music'), for high voice/piano, commenced 1959 as op.4a, rev. as op. 641, 2012, duration 24'19''
2. 'Three Sussex Songs' (texts by Cuckfield poet Judith Garrett) mezzo-sop/pno, op.164 , composed and dedicated to.Helen Watts, May 1973, duration 13''
3. 'The New National Songbook' (texts by Howard Blake) 5 singers/ensemble or piano, op.190, November 1974, duration 45'
4. 'Shakespeare Songs' (texts, Shakespeare songs from the plays), high voice and string quartet(or piano), op.378, July 1987, duration 24'
5. 'Four Songs of the Nativity' (mediaeval texts) SATB/brass(or pno) op.415,rev.op.531,544, July 1990, duration 18'
6. 'The Land of Counterpane' (texts by Robert Louis Stevenson), children's chorus and orch. or high voice and piano), May 1993, duration 21'
7. 'All God's Creatures', (texts by William Blake, Byron,Tennyson, Bunyan, Browning, Carroll, Rossetti, Hardy, The Bible), children's choir/orch.or high voice/piano, Aug.1994, duration 27'15''
8. 'Songs of Truth and Glory' (texts by George Herbert) choir/orch. or high voice/piano,op.546, Jan. 2005, duration 10'